About Us / MLS Access
Image is Everything!
Experts suggest that 90% of today’s home purchases begin online with many of those on a mobile device or tablet. With merely seconds to get the previewer’s attention and interest, images is more important than ever. As a Charlotte area Real Estate Photographer – we can help you!
The Virtual Tour is Actually Your Very First Showing
These crucial images online are the real estate agent and homeowner’s first showing, literally. Additionally, a quality online presence will separate in a buyer’s mind which homes to ask to see and which ones were not of interest. Professional photos in addition to a virtual tour can make all the difference to attract showing appointments. Here is an example of an interactive virtual tour: Example Virtual Tour.
A Realtor’s Expertise + Professional Photography Combined
Our lead photographer is a Charlotte area realtor for 16 years and with sales in excess of one hundred million in her career, she has combined her love of real estate with her love of photography. Prior to her real estate career, she throughly enjoyed her retail career as owner of Charlotte Camera for 15 years.
We Know What Images Can Sell A Home
Moreover, we know the angles and time of day and lighting put your home it it true best light. Our photographers have the know how to handcraft and enhance each image for the best impression. It is our goal to present your home in an ultra pleasing way to a buyer’s eye. As can be seen in our portfolio – there are some wonderful examples of our work here.
Our Service Area
Our service area includes most of Mecklenburg County, northern York County, SC, western Cabarrus County, and eastern Gaston County.
Other area locations are available with an additional travel fee. These will apply on a case-by-case basis for homes over 30 minute travel time.
Such fees may be reduced or waived for multiple tour orders or when we can pair with other photo shoots in nearby vicinity.
MLS Access Available
Yes, your photographer has MLS access. As a service to our real estate agent clients, if you cannot be at the photo session we have MLS access.
Retouched Photos In Two Business Days
Each individual photo is custom and professionally retouched using a combination of multiple exposure, multiple flash and raw image editing. We use exposure blending techniques to insure the most attractive images highlighting your home.
Ordinarily, we deliver your images from our photography within 2 business days. The photos are delivered via a link to a download link. This direct link will allow you to download the photos to your desktop.
Virtual Tours will have a link to …
- The Client Portal to manage their tour,
- Download images link
- Links to access agent branded and unbranded (for MLS and IDX comparable).
- Additionally, we provide a link to the gallery displayed with your branding on our web site along with the gallery shoot which is another means to share and enjoy the photos with your clients, their friends and family, etc.
Tips on Preparing Your Home or Listing
- We recommend cleaning the home throughly including windows and mirrors before shooting day.
- Turn on all lights including lamps, overhead and ceiling fan lighting insuring burned out light bulbs are replaced. Keep ceiling fans off.
- Turn off all TV’s, computer screens and make all beds.
- Remove personal items from countertops and dressers. Less is more.
- Clear refrigerators of magnets and photos.
- Put away dishes from sink.
- Remove shampoos from showers and tubs, clear bathroom countertops.
- Open all blinds and curtains.
- Remove any pets from the home during the shoot along with dog dishes, etc.
The more you prepare the better the final image will be!
Gray Scale Services Photography maintains the copyright to all photos.
Real estate agents and homeowners have the right to use of the photos and virtual tour for marketing and/or promotions of the property. However, they do not have the right to sell or pass along to other professionals (builders, architects, etc.) for commercial use.
And finally, Real estate agents may not give or pass along images to other agents who may subsequently list a property.